Monday, November 2, 2009

FRUSTRATEDDDDD!


AUGHHHH I'm so frustrated right now because I have so much homework to do, and my internet is being soooo slow! Lol it's so annoying!
Lately, my throat's been hurting very badly, but don't worry, I don't think it's swine flu! hahaha

Buuuut on a brighter note, my e.l.f. package is due to arrive on Wednesday! :D
So I will definitely be doing a haul video on that! Ahhhhh, I'm SO excited :D :D :D
Oh yeah, and I've decided that for haul videos, and videos that are not how-to videos, or makeup looks, I will use my Macbook's built-in iSight to film.
But for videos where I need to zoom and have good quality/lighting, then I will use my camera.
Because, there's really no need to waste my camera's memory on hauls.
Oh, and my mom was SUPPOSED to get me another memory card for my camera yesterday, and she didn't.
Then I asked her again today, and she didn't. Lol I hope she does tomorrow! hahah :)

So yeah, I posted a new video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2MdR1t8yew
It's the first video of my "Quick Tips" videos. I think they'll be very helpful! :D

Till next time guys! :)


xoxo,
Crystal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

xGlowBabyGlow Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada